OKC By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheets & Submissions

2 posters

Go down

Character Sheets & Submissions Empty Character Sheets & Submissions

Post by FARRIS Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:13 am

Character Sheets should be submitted to through private message to me or the ST group.

NO MERITS OR FLAWS

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE HOUSE RULES, AND FREEBIE /XP COST THREADS BEFORE SUBMITTING A CHARACTER SHEET.

We will be using V20 as the default edition of Vampire.  Revised is the edition I've used the most so I may on occasion quote something wrong.  There are, for the most part few real differences in the editions.

Player Name:
Name:
Clan: [No Independents or Sabbat at this time.]
Nature: 
Demeanor:
Concept:
Generation:
Sire/Lineage:

Attributes 7/5/3 (Remember that any Attribute or Ability at or above 4, gets a specialty.)

Physical
Strength: *
Dexterity: *
Stamina: *

Social
Charisma: *
Manipulation: *
Appearance: *

Mental
Perception: *
Intelligence: *
Wits: *

Abilities 13/9/5 (As per Core Rules, no ability may be above 3 before freebies.)

Talents
Alertness:
Athletics:
Awareness:
Brawl:
Empathy:
Expression:
Intimidation:
Leadership:
Streetwise:
Subterfuge:

Skills
Animal Ken:
Crafts:
Drive:
Etiquette:
Firearms:
Larceny:
Melee:
Performance:
Stealth:
Survival:

Knowledges
Academics:
Computer:
Finance:
Investigation:
Law:
Medicine:
Occult:
Politics:
Science:
Technology:

Backgrounds 5
Allies:
Contacts:
Clan Prestige:
Fame:
Generation:
Herd:
Influence:
Mentor:
Resources:
Retainers:
Positive Status Traits: 
Negative Status Traits:

Disciplines 3
-
-
-

Virtues 7
Conscience: *
Self-Control: *
Courage: *

Humanity (Conscience + Self Control)

Willpower (Courage)

15 freebies to spend.

Please include a brief character history for me and make sure you explain to me the points you take in backgrounds(the how and why you came to possess such assets) as I will be a Nazi about not letting you try to abuse backgrounds. I will not prohibit anything up front, but rest assured that if the character history does not support the background traits on the sheet, I will reject the sheet.
FARRIS
FARRIS
Admin

Character Sheet
Appearance: Zero: Terrifying
Health: Mauled (-2 dice)
Apparent Age: 750

https://okcbynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets & Submissions Empty Re: Character Sheets & Submissions

Post by Vicar Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Players whose characters were forced out of game through destruction or other means may carry over half of their character's earned XP (rounded down) onto their next character.

For instance, if a character loses a fight against a fire-wielding maniac with 19xp earned and only 2xp left unspent, that character's player could submit a new character with the above sheet filled out in the standard fashion, and then add 9xp to the new sheet.
If his next character only survives for one night before wandering into a planning meeting at the local Hunters' Union, only 5xp (9+1=10, 10/2=5) would be available to add to their third character.
Vicar
Vicar

Back to top Go down