OKC By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootout at the OKCorral

3 posters

Go down

Shootout at the OKCorral Empty Shootout at the OKCorral

Post by P. "Pike" Kelly Sun May 03, 2015 11:56 am

I know not every player was involved in it, but the highlight of the week for me was the combat scene that kicked it off. It had some difficulties as far as lag in the turn order, but even before the week was up the staff were talking it over, getting player opinions, and put out a guide for the house rules that should solve the problems fairly cleanly. This being my first PbP, I was really impressed with the information-control that the combat demonstrated with splitting and combining threads appropriately.

And, of course, in-character, it was very satisfying to see my haughty Ventrue rival get his ass handed to him while I made it through without a scratch. Blessed be the dice faeries, who thought it good that my enemies might be vanquished before they had the chance to land a hit.

Very much looking forward to the public rumors/news reports that'll come out of that scene, or the lack thereof. Either way will say a lot about the city.
P.
P. "Pike" Kelly

Character Sheet
Appearance: Three: Good
Health: Bruised
Apparent Age: 20

Back to top Go down

Shootout at the OKCorral Empty Re: Shootout at the OKCorral

Post by Vincent Gerhardt Mon May 04, 2015 4:01 am

Your haughty rival would've been fine if Abram knew how to follow orders. And if the damned Sheriff and Scourge did as they were told! >Sad

But the next night will be good!
Vincent Gerhardt
Vincent Gerhardt

Character Sheet
Appearance: Four: Exceptional
Health: Uninjured
Apparent Age: 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon May 04, 2015 11:47 am

They are not dice faeries, they are Dice Gods, and they are very real. They also demand the occasional sacrifice to appease them and ward off botches.

Woe upon the non-believers!

Burn the Heretic! Purge the unclean!
Henry
Henry

Character Sheet
Appearance: Zero: Terrifying
Health: Uninjured
Apparent Age:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content