OKC By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoD Music!

2 posters

Go down

WoD Music! Empty WoD Music!

Post by Tina Collett Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:38 pm

So I've been working on a Vampire playlist for a while now and thought I'd share! It's hard to find mood-appropriate music to play to and I, for one, do much better when I have some good tunes to accompany me.

My playlist can be found here. It's a mix of darker EDM, hard rock, alternative rock, and a couple classics. Keep in mind as well that this is more tailored to my character, but still makes for good listening for everyone Very Happy

What do you guys like to listen to? Got any good tracks or playlists you want to add?
Tina Collett
Tina Collett

Character Sheet
Appearance: Three: Good
Health: Uninjured
Apparent Age: 20-something

Back to top Go down

WoD Music! Empty Re: WoD Music!

Post by Dakota Walker Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 pm

As a metal head, I find the best for the tone that V:tM has is a band by the name of Kamelot.
They're an awesome American power and symphonic metal band. They have a really gothy tone which fits the feel of Vampire.
As a sample song I'd suggest Momento Mori from their album The Black Halo.

The Black Halo is one of their higher rated albums. This album is paired with the preceding album Epica as a story following the character Ariel, who is based off the story of Faust.
That album, Epica, as well as the one preceding that, Karma, are also highly rated. The album following The Black Halo, Ghost Opera, is also highly praised, but not quite where the three before it.
Dakota Walker
Dakota Walker

Character Sheet
Appearance: One: Fugly
Health: Uninjured
Apparent Age: 25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum