OKC By Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An introduction

5 posters

Go down

An introduction Empty An introduction

Post by FARRIS Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Hey guys, as things are starting to get underway here I thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself, your humble arbiter of the rules.

I've played Vampire since mid 1999. Instantly loved the themes, system and setting.

I helped ST a play by post game in 2009-2010 and loved the format for a vampire chronicle. I played and ST'd for that game with my brother and we both absolutely loved it. When that game closed down my brother and I decided to start our own game. And OKC by Night was born. My brother died in a car accident before we could get the game started. That was a couple years ago now, and I've never been able to shake my desire to tell the story of OKC by Night.

It's my pleasure to have you guys here to play in this game. I hope you all have fun with your time here.

Also! I about forgot. I am a 911 Dispatcher and Police Officer by trade so my hours of activity vary from day to day. So always feel free to start or continue a scene whenever and I will get to them in as timely a fashion as I can.

-Farris
FARRIS
FARRIS
Admin

Character Sheet
Appearance: Zero: Terrifying
Health: Mauled (-2 dice)
Apparent Age: 750

https://okcbynight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An introduction Empty Re: An introduction

Post by Vincent Gerhardt Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Howdy Farris.

A little bit about me: my name is Jarrod, and I live in Australia. It feels like I've only been playing VTM for about two months - but that's probably because I have.

I work as an electrician, and I like doing stuff. Dont you? Smile

Vincent Gerhardt
Vincent Gerhardt

Character Sheet
Appearance: Four: Exceptional
Health: Uninjured
Apparent Age: 26

Back to top Go down

Post by P. "Pike" Kelly Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello new friends!

I live in the Eastern Standard time zone, but I work second shift loading trucks, so my hours of availability are a bit weird. I got into White Wolf games via LARPing while at school, and have been playing or running werewolf, vampire, fae, or demon games on and off for about 4 years now. I am new to play-by-post gaming, but I am made giddy by what I'm seeing here.
P.
P. "Pike" Kelly

Character Sheet
Appearance: Three: Good
Health: Bruised
Apparent Age: 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Walker Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 am

Hi everybody!

I am a student studying computer science. Like Abram, I am in the eastern standard time zone. I also have odd hours of availability, due to my horrible sleep habits and work load. For White Wolf games, I first played a LARP here at school. We play weekly, and I am now one of the story tellers for the game. I love roleplaying games, but am new to play-by-post.
I am enjoying this very much, and look forward to playing with everyone
Dakota Walker
Dakota Walker

Character Sheet
Appearance: One: Fugly
Apparent Age: 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Arenski Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 am

Hi al!

I am a student of history. I am also in the eastern time zone. I've been playing white wolf games for years, though this was the first year I've been playing oWoD. I am not new to play by post, participating in several other RP play by posts in the past.

Last edited by Pavel Arenski on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Pavel Arenski
Pavel Arenski

Character Sheet
Appearance: Two: Average
Health: Mauled (-2 dice)
Apparent Age: 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Walker Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 am

Also to note, Pavel and I attend the same college. I introduced him OKC. He's cool!
Dakota Walker
Dakota Walker

Character Sheet
Appearance: One: Fugly
Apparent Age: 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: